Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thankful


Lord, I am so thankful today. I am thankful that I am thankful today! I have found some new sisters in Christ online, who have been sharing a particular journey with me. One just prayed for me via email and it was a beautiful prayer which said:

Lord, fill Laura with YOU. I know that as she knows YOU more (the power of Your presence, love and grace) she will trust YOU more. As she does that YOU will guide her thinking and her behavior. Thank You, God, that You do not judge us on our behavior, that Christ has already taken care of this on the cross, and that the only thing that you require of us is belief. give her your Spirit of grace towards herself, knowing that if You don't condemn us, then neither should we condemn ourselves. Praise you, Lord!

May it be so, Lord, MAY IT BE SO!

No comments: