Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blown Away


Dear Lord in Heaven,

I am so blown away this morning at the blessings you cast down upon me last weekend. I feel so humbled at the astounding comments on my class. I wanted to relay my passion, my understanding, my love and desire to inspire the women to want to take another step in their walk with You, to understand You more, to truly try to "Love God with all their minds". I am so gratified by the response and continuing phone calls of women who wanted titles, who were interested in the study Bibles I had brought, who cried with me afterward.

And the best blessing of all was after church on Sunday, when You spoke to Sharon, who felt compelled to come over to me and say, "God impressed me to tell you , that as I saw you on Saturday, and at a very quiet and unassuming time, that it was so apparent and clear how much you love God." It brought me immediately to tears because just 5 years ago I sat at my dining room table and young Grant from next door saw me with a Bible beside me and was totally surprised and shocked that I even was a Christian, so lacking was it within me that no one could see it. It was a pivotal point for me I will never forget, that I knew things must change if no one could see I loved or even knew God. And now to have Sharon come up to me saying this was just breathtaking to me.

Thank you Lord, thank you Lord.

No comments: