Saturday, March 29, 2008

Beth Moore Live!


What an absolutely amazing weekend! Lord I thank you for Beth Moore and for working through her and her staff in a mighty, MIGHTY way to me and to so many others the last 24 hours. She is an incredible witness and instrument for you. She illuminates the Bible, she inspires passion, she challenges us to be all we can be in You, instills deep desire to be closer to You, Jesus. Tears of joy, praise, conviction, humbleness at your amazing grace. To also be in the presence of so many Believers as the Holy Spirit blew like a mighty wind. Awesome indeed. A fresh word was what she wanted to give us and indeed she did.

Thank you also for the time spent with my 12 friends who I shared the trip with. Thank you for your traveling mercies as I drove us the many hours up and back.

I am still filled to the top!