Thursday, January 10, 2008

Restore Me

Lord,

Just when I think I know where you are leading me I find myself in a place, overloaded with too much information, and not sure of what I am to do. That is where I am again after today. And I am so tired I can hardly move at the moment, and somehow feeling really down with the confusion of it all swirling in my head. I seek your direction, your peace, my hand reaching out to you.

Please help me. Help me to know what to do. Because all I really want to do right now is to crawl into a hole and curl up and sleep for a few months to make it all go away. I don't want to be back on that slippery slope, so please, Lord, please come through for me and restore me again.

2 comments:

HeyJules said...

Something to keep in mind...

When you THINK you have discerned what God is calling you to do and then it gets all muddled...try to see it as Satan trying to throw you off track because you ARE doing what God wants from you.

Hold the course (if you can) and see if he (Satan) doesn't get tired and walk away, leaving you to rush right pass Him.

Just a thought...

Autumnseer said...

Thanks, Jules, I am holding the course for now until I feel God leads me in a different direction. Good advice.